Filtration System – Four-Stage
Optimize your post processing by utilizing our FULLY AUTOMATED four stage filtration and color remediation skid. Pre filtration, particulate removal, color remediation and final stage particulate removal is achievable with repeatable results.
Technical Specification Highlights
- Stainless Steel Vessels with Interior Polish
- Feed Flow Rate: 2 GPM
- 5ft x 3ft x 7ft High Footprint (Made to fit through a typical 36″ Door)
- Operational Temperature: Ambient
- Sight glass located between stages for visual verification
- Drain Pan under all filter housings collects spillage, minimizing waste
- 1.5″ Sanitary Tri-Clamp Fittings
- PLC with Touchscreen
- IOT with Datalogging and Remote Diagnostics
Why choose our Automated 4-Stage Filter Skid?
We Know It Works!
We’ve tested our unit at variable extraction temperatures and know that it performs as expected.
Frequently asked Questions
Do I require a C1D2 Space for the Filtration System?
That depends on your solvent of choice, but generally yes. We can recommend a selection of pre-built rooms if your require a new one for your installation.
Can the Verdara Filtration System be used for Hemp?
YES! Our Filter System can be used effectively on a variety of extract, including both Hemp and THC Cannabis.
Is the Verdara Filtration System Manufactured in the USA?
The Verdara Filtration Skid is manufactured in Illinois, USA. The design is owned wholly by Verdara and currently not available through third parties on its own.
Do you have a full system with chilling, filtration, falling film, etc. available?
A full ethanol solvent extraction system can be procured through Luna Technologies of Portland, Oregon. The system, named Elara, is developed in partnership with Luna Technologies and manufactured by Verdara.